Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Flip-Flops Galore

It appears that the policy reversal by Senator Rubio (R-FL) that I noted a few days ago is merely the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the "gang of eight" immigration bill.  Red State has compiled a list of statements by the 15 Republicans and 7 red state Democrats who voted for cloture earlier this week.  Since I've already mentioned Rubio, here's an excerpt quoting Kelly Ayotte, Republican from New Hampshire:
“For the people who are here illegally, I don’t support amnesty; it’s wrong. It’s wrong to the people who are waiting in line here, who have waited for so long. And we need to stop that because I think that’s where the Administration is heading next.”
Senator Ayotte, I couldn't have said it any better.  Read the whole article at Red State and check out their links.

No comments:

Post a Comment