Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Major Technical Difficulties

Due to nobody's fault but my own, I've been disconnected from the Internet for a few days.  To make a long story short, let's just say that computers and soup do not mix.  Now that I'm back, I've been catching up, re-establishing my bookmarks, plugging in usernames and passwords into all the sites I visit, and surely but slowly getting things back to normal.  Fortunately, the ability to transfer data from an old hard drive to a new computer does indeed exist.  But due to the self-inflicted nature of my problems, the "Stupid People" label goes to yours truly.

Of course, the world did not take time out during my cyber-absence.  So pretty soon, I'll be gathering up and relaying out all the stuff that I find fit to post, and adding my own $0.02 worth of opinion.  But for now, it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment