Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bedford, Pennsylvania

For my latest road trip, I decided to go into southwestern Pennsylvania, and make a quick stop in Bedford, which I've driven through a few times, mostly on the PA Turnpike.  This time, I drove into town on U.S. Business 30 and turned off to see Fort Bedford.  This is the northern side of the fort, which faces the Juniata River.

Here's the southern side, which faces downtown Bedford.  Sorry about the three electrical wires.

The Juniata flows past the north side of the fort and city.

Continuing westward on Business 30 brought me to the coffee pot.  Here's one view.

And here's another.

Unfortunately, the door was locked.  I could only look inside through the windows.  To learn more about the coffee pot, go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment